Below are some amazon affiliate links to some of the stuff I have in my kit bag.
A nice little travel router that you can use to share an internet connection. You can connect this to Wifi / Ethernet that uses Captive Portal and/or limits to a single mac and then connect wired or wirelss to this in order to share the connection.
You can also connect to OpenVPN/Wireguard VPNs from this device meaning anything you connect to it will be protected by the VPN without having to configure it on each client.
Great for working from Hotel / Public Networks. https://amzn.to/2VW8oov
This is a great addition to with the above Travel Router, fully charged this powers the router for a long time. https://amzn.to/2Wpbkcj
Not tried this one yet but got it on order as a cheap alternative to the one higher up. Will review when it arrives.
Useful SATA/IDE to USB Convertor that doesn't take up to much space in the kit bag https://amzn.to/2KWDjdS
Handy Velcro tape for keep cables tidy, really useful for all kinds of stuff. https://amzn.to/2z4IsOB
Great precision screwdrive set with a suction plug and couple of picks for opening laptops/phones. https://amzn.to/2ymjlqo
- HDMI to VGA - https://amzn.to/2YsheMrMini DisplayPort to HDMI - https://amzn.to/2VZjc5l
- Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP) to VGA - https://amzn.to/2SvaOZ6Mini
- HDMI to VGA Adapter - https://amzn.to/3bXn6B6
- Mini HDMI to Standard HDMI - https://amzn.to/2ydSn4p
- USB C to HDMI Adapter - https://amzn.to/3b0jhtM
USB Cables / Adapters
- USB 3.0 A Male to Female Cable 1.8m (2-pack) - https://amzn.to/2WpCboJ
- USB C to USB 3.1 Adapter [2 Pack] OTG USB Type C - https://amzn.to/2WkcWnI
- Double Braided Nylon USB Type-C to Micro-B 2.0 Male Cable - https://amzn.to/2ykAII0